- The seat base hole diameter should be 2 3/8” and the base should be hollow in the center. Generally, works in Swivl-Eze bases of: PRINCECRAFT, LUND, CRESTLINER, LEGEND.
- Otherwise, use the base included with the product and install it in the desired location.
- All baitcast and spinning rods are compatible.
- Medium size reel is recommended (If you plan to fish for tuna at sea not sure if it will fits… Musky rod or smaller works very well).
- The maximum size of your fishing rod handles must not exceed 1 5/8” in diameter.
It depends on your boat whether you screw or bolt the base and the access to screw the nuts underneath. With 2-3 good beers it goes by quickly! Consult the installation guide to get an idea.
- They maintain sufficient space between your fishing rods to prevent them from touching or becoming entangled when moving.
- They must be installed for fishing rods with a small size handle (less than 1 1/4’’ in diameter).
- You can remove them or put them back using the two assembly screws according to your needs.
- YES, the stainless-steel hardware to assemble the 6X or 8X rod holder is included.
- It is also included for two types of installation of the base on your boat (screwed or bolted).
- There is 1 additional unit of each component of the hardware (when you lose one in the impossible spot to recover, it gives you a second chance!).
YES, all the components of our products contain the maximum UV additive. The plastic material used is a premium grade and its sun and impact resistant.
The product has been tested at a maximum speed of 60 KMS/hrs. For use at higher speeds, it is recommended to mount it on a 2 3/8” diameter aluminum seat leg and install it in a seat base with lock. Contact us for more information.